Who we are
Our website address is: https://recruitment.clipcon.net
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal information – or personal data – means any information that we can use to identify who you are. Sometimes this information will clearly tell us who you are – such as your name – but we may also be able to tell who you are from other information. Phones and other devices that connect to the Internet also have special addresses which can be used to tell us who you are.
The information we collect about you is limited to:
- Identity information such as your first and last name, email address, date of birth, diploma, working experience and address.
- Messages including any emails you send to us and any comments directed to us or messages between us on social media.
- Technical information about the phone or device used by you to visit our website.
- Usage information about how often you visit our website, which pages you view and for how long and how you use our website (for example, which types of content you viewed and for how long and the choices you make when using the website).
- Feedback about what you think of our website, which we may ask you to provide by completing a survey.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- We’ll keep the information we hold about you to a minimum
- We’ll only use your information to provide you with services you’ve asked for, reply to your messages, improve our website and comply with the law
- We won’t sell your information to anyone else
- We won’t share your information with anyone else unless we absolutely have to
- You have quite a few rights when it comes to how we use your information
- If we change how we want to use your personal information, we’ll let you know first
How long we retain your data
If you leave an application, the application and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can ask us to edit or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have submitted an application on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What for we use your information?
- Allowing you to use our website (contract or good reason).
- We need to use your information where we have a good reason for doing so in the recruitment process, if we’re sure that you would expect this, and that your rights won’t be affected.
- To do something that we’ve agreed to do, or require you (or someone else) to do something that you (or they) have agreed to do, under any agreement, for example, medical and legal check ups.
- Sending you our email newsletters and information, which you can change your mind about at any time by answering us and asking to unsubscribe you from the list.
- Ensuring that everyone who visits our website can do so safely (good reason).
- Understanding how our website is used by you and other users, so we can fix them if things go wrong and improve them (good reason).
- Responding to any messages you send to us by email or on social media (good reason).
How do you keep my information safe?
We use a variety of contraptions and plans to keep your information safe. These include:
- using strong passwords on all our systems.
- only allowing a small group of people to access our systems.
- agreeing contracts with our staff and service providers which mean they have to keep your information safe and not share it with anyone.
- having a plan in place to deal with what happens if your information is accessed by someone who shouldn’t have access to it or if your information is lost or changed in any way.
Were do you keep my information?
We keep your information on big computers that can be accessed over the internet called ‘servers’. These belong to other organisations.