€40,000 – €55,000 | Malta
Our client is looking to recruit for a System Engineer on Azure in Malta. You will be in close coordination with the other technical teams responsible for designing and implementing Cloud solutions.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working at system support level on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies
- Install, configure, administer, manage, and support Azure compute instances, Azure Backup, Azure Storage and Monitor.
- Configure and troubleshoot Terminal servers (RDS), Windows Clustering, NLB, DFS, Internal PKI, and Hyper-V. PowerShell cmdlet and scripting.
- Understands, documents, and supports the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on Microsoft services.
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and use sound judgement to resolve problems.
- Engage other teams in accordance with processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have 5 years’ experience as a Cloud Architect or Cloud Engineer
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud Services, Azure Storage, SSO etc
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies like O365, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Devops
- Knowledge of Data encryption, Protecting AD Azure, and monitoring cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
Education & Experience
- Hold a minumum of a Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure is a must have
Email: [email protected]
Or apply via “Register Now” button