€35,000 – €45,000 | Malta
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Full Stack Developer in Malta. In this role, your responsibilities will include as follows:
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in VSTS (Azure DevOps).
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Assisting in PR reviews.
- Leading architecture design together with team lead.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET.
- 5 years+ of experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Strong grasp of object-oriented concepts.
- Strong understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Knowledge of Azure services and concepts such as event-based messaging, distributed caches and related technologies is considered an asset.
- Experience in Elasticsearch and Redis is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with GIT, VSTS or JIRA.
Education & Experience
BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
Email: [email protected]
Or apply via “Register Now” button