€35,000 – €45,000 | Malta
Our client is looking to recruit for a QA Engineer opportunity in Malta. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the QA Engineer will be responsible to ensure that test automation targets and measures are achieved and will:
- Work closely with Software Developers, Product Owner, Stakeholders, architecture and Operations teams and any other department affected by the product under test.
- Be responsible to understand all the aspects of the business that the product under test is connected to
- Implement (either through scripting or programming) Automated Test Cases based on test case definition.
- Be responsible to generate, evaluate and publish automated reports.
- Contribute to maintain a productive and collaborative work environment.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Exposure to software development, preferably Java or C++ and scripting technologies
- Prior experience using Selenium, Jmeter, Postman, Cucumber
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka and Redis
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science or IT is a plus
Email: [email protected]
Or apply via “Register Now” button