We are looking to hire a friendly pet groomer to perform all grooming-related duties necessary to ensure that pets are neat, clean, and look their best.
Employer: Pet Clinic
Location: Jeddah (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
The pet groomer’s responsibilities include bathing animals of various sizes and temperaments, trimming, clipping, or shaving hair/fur, and removing matted hair. You should also be able to ensure that grooming tools and equipment are in good working condition.
Pet Groomer Responsibilities:
- Dematting and detangling hair as required.
- Bathing, conditioning, and drying pets.
- Trimming pets’ nails, brushing their teeth, and cleaning their ears.
- Grooming and styling pets according to pet owners’ instructions or standard grooming styles.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Identifying health issues in pets, such as ear infections, skin conditions, or tooth decay, and informing pet owners of these observations.
- Ensuring that all pets are safe during the grooming process.
- Routinely cleaning work areas.
- Recommending suitable products to pet owners.
Pet Groomer Requirements:
- Pet grooming experience.
- Sound understanding of animal behavior.
- The ability to treat all animals with compassion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- English language active user.
- Monthly net salary: 1300,00 – 1600,00 USD per month (depending on the experience)
- Travel ticket Medical insurance