Experience: 4-7 Years
Salary Range: USD 35K – 60K (Annual)
Skills: Angular, HTML, CSS, Java, Cross border compatibility
Our client is a new age technology company which has built the Industry first end to end SaaS Platform (micro services architecture, with focus on Digital transformation, AI and IOT) to disrupt a $217 Trillion+ industry of built up offices and new spaces. Their mission is to create the world’s largest smart & automated community not limited by spaces but making spaces easy to work, collaborate or live in. We are a Series A funded company headquartered in Singapore with offices in India, US & Australia and expanding further in International markets. They are a ISO 27001 certified company.
They are currently smartening 100 million square feet globally. Management team has over 100 years of collective experience. Headquartered in Singapore, they have been recognized among Asia Pacific’s ‘Top 25 IoT Solution Providers’ in 2018 by APAC CIO Outlook. They recently received our Series A funding and currently hiring in our Engineering, Sales, Product Management and Marketing functions globally.
- We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude to work, analytical, results-driven Front-end Developer who will work with team members to code, troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- You will use his/her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current code, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and core more seamless experience for users.
- You will be working on developing micro services, API creation and lifecycle management, Cloud services on Microsoft Azure and AWS etc.
- Design, analyze, develop, document, test and troubleshoot application logic to solve business problems for one or more business / functional areas.
- Unit Testing, Functional/system integration testing
- Support production as needed and help in meeting customer satisfaction
- To succeed as a Front-end Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program, follow best practices on coding standards, testing practices and creating a better end-user experience.
- You’re eager to learn new technologies and you love working in a dynamic environment while solving customer problems with creative solutions.
- You should have excellent communication, computer and project management skills.
- You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Skills / Competencies
- Should have hands-on working experience on Java/J2EE, Application server, Spring MVC and Spring boot framework.
- Must have deep knowledge of Angular framework / JS development (working experience on latest Angular version would be preferred)
- Must have – Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Should have good understanding of Multithreading, Web services, Connection Pool, Java scripts, Database Concepts including Persistence, Query Optimization and Performance.
- Must have worked on databases such as MySQL, MongoDB and Redis etc
- Should have working experience with High performant Message Queuing / Message Broker frameworks such as RabbitMQ or Kafka or ActiveMQ or Redis
- Should have working experience with REST / JSON / XML Web APIs
- Should have working experience with Unit Testing frameworks, Code Coverage
- Should have good understanding Web Application Security testing tools such as Burp Suite and others
- Should have working knowledge using
- Operating Systems: Flavors of Linux / windows
- Code Repositories: Git, Bitbucket
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx etc
- Search technologies: Apache Lucene, Solr, Elastic Search
- Familiarity with technologies like Jquery, ReactJS, Bootstrap etc
- Good attitude toward work, String problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in fast paced environment along with project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- BE / B Tech or equivalent from any recognized university
- 3 to 7 years of hands-on development experience
*Selected candidate will be full time employed with all insurancess, in the country of residence.
*All additional information on the client will be shared with applicants during the 1st round of interviews.
Email for application: [email protected]
Or apply via “Register Now” button